Sunday, January 24, 2016

I Eat When I Feel Hungry and Stop When I Feel Full!

Let's talk about anxiety.

Sometimes we feel anxious and we think it means we have to be "doing" something.  Usually that something can fall into the eating category.

You are sitting at your desk and your fighting to get 48 hours of work done in 24 and you've only slept 6 hours last night.  It's lunchtime.  Your peers head for the break room.

Before you get up, check in.  Do you feel hungry?  Or just anxious, thirsty, tired...?

Do you worry if you don't eat now something will happen.  What is the worst thing that could happen if you just waited for hunger?

You might feel hunger pains, a headache, but you'll be okay.  The food will taste better when you are hungry for it.

Repeat this daily, several times each day:

I eat when I feel hungry and stop when I feel full.

Let your hunger guide you.

Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment