Thursday, December 31, 2015

SMART Goals Suck

During graduate school, I was required to write "smart" goals.  Smart stands for "Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound."  I think they are BS.  You're goals don't have to be "realistic."  This limited thinking keeps you from achieving things you really want in life and allowing life/God/Universe to bring to you whatever your heart truly desires!

So this year, let's set some UNREALISTIC goals!  I think you'll be surprised what can happen if you let yourself dream and believe and ACT as if you'd already achieved these things.  Trust me - this shit works!

I remember when I started EMB.  I worked so hard at ACTING as if I had the body I truly wanted.  I went from treating my body like crap, wearing clothes I didn't like just to hide my shape and being introverted around men to all the opposite.  I asked myself - how would I act if I were in the body of my dreams?  Honestly?  HOW WOULD YOUR LIFE BE DIFFERENT?

Personally, that meant wearing clothes I loved (and fit me), flirting, making eye contact, finding exercise I enjoyed like dancing and swimming (not the crap I made myself do to lose weight). 

That meant I bought a whole new wardrobe, signed up for dance classes, and started to make conversations.  

I acted as if I had what I wanted, and the Universe delivered exactly what I did want.  

Act as if, and BELIEVE!  Let's get ready for 2016!  Your best year EVER!

Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment