Sunday, December 27, 2015

Impatience

So, I've been thinking.  

This post isn't directly about food.  But with Binge Eating Disorder (aka w/e you want to call it), almost everything is related to food.

So let's talk about patience...or lack thereof. 

What in your life is not flowing?  How are you doing with that?  

Maybe you want to manifest a new relationship, job, house, career, car...do you even know?

I challenge you to take some time today...sit down and WRITE. Write down your goals for 2016.  Take risks.  Write down some crazy shit goals that seem out of your reach and watch the Universe (or God, or Spirit, or whatever) provide those things for you in the most unexpected ways.

Stay open.  Stay present.  Breathe.  Write.  Have faith.  Not in yourself.  Not even in the EMB program.  But in your Higher Power (Self/God/etc). 

Have faith friends.  Trust me, it will get better.

Email me anytime!  I love hearing from you-
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment